A unique and rare position has opened in Skyline’s Marketing Team. We are looking for someone, who with the right training can lead Skyline’s marketing efforts and become an integral member of our organisation.
- Create and implement a comprehensive marketing plan
- Manage the overall marketing budget
- Manage and update the company website and blog (WordPress)
- Create, implement and track social media and email marketing campaigns
- Create and develop sales, marketing and promotional collateral with compelling design and copy
- Coordinate, manage and execute events
- Delegate tasks and manage timelines with various team members and stakeholders
- Collaborate and provide support across all facets of the business
- Perform routine administrative tasks such as reporting and data entry
- Undertake market research
- Manage and maintain CRM database (Goldmine)
Who we are looking for:
You will be a marketing all-rounder with a creative flair and great interpersonal skills. You must be highly organised, self-motivated, and be able to work autonomously. You will also have the following:
- Minimum of 4-5 years of relevant working experience
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- The ability to craft engaging copy that aligns with the company’s objectives.
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Experience in maintaining and updating WordPress websites
- Experience in using Social Media and Email Marketing Platforms on a corporate level
- Intermediate skills in Adobe Creative Suite (particularly InDesign and Photoshop).
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Marketing, Design or Event management
- Experience in using Goldmine CRM
- Experience in using Canva
- Experience with paid social media advertising
- Experience with Analytics and SEO
Comprehensive training will be provided to the right candidate.
If this opportunity seems like the right fit for you and you meet all of the essential criteria, apply now by visiting: