Gardenfest is a unique opportunity to get face to face with 5,000 people in the Southern Downs region.
If your customers are in the retail market, hobby gardeners who need gardening products and services, or generally love healthy living and eating fresh foods, this community event is one you should consider for your 2014 show schedule.
Gardenfest is looking for interesting, innovative displays and quality products to showcase for visitors to the region.
Benefits to Exhibitors:
- Dramatically increase awareness of your products and services
- Opportunities to sell directly to your customers or support resellers by enhancing brand awareness
- Position your business and team members as experts in your field – through the speakers program
- Build relationships with existing customers/resellers and grow your market
- Extend your network and build strategic alliances with community leaders/businesses.
Following on from the success of last year’s event, Gardenfest Toowoomba 2014 will deliver an even greater ROI for businesses.
It’s ideal event to showcase your products and services to more than 5,000 people in the Southern Downs region. Take advantage of this festival to reconnect with existing customers, support your resellers and grow your business.
Regional centres are hungry for face-to-face interaction with companies; Toowoomba’s reputation as the “Gardencity” will attract visitors from all over South East Queensland.
For further information or to receive a Sponsorship or Exhibitors’ prospectus please contact Jenny Marsden, Director, Plan Ahead Events, P: 07 3550 3100 M: 0419 025 256, E: email@example.com.